![]() |
询问面试结果的实用表达
basic expressions 基本句型表达
i am just calling to follow up on the status of the position。
我打电话只是想问一下这个职位的招聘情况。
i am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning the position。
我打电话只是想知道对于这个职位你们是否已经做出了决定。
if you have made a decision concerning / about / with regard to the sales manager position, ....。.
如果关于销售经理一职你已经作出了决定,……
do you know ( / have any idea) when you might arrive at a decision?
你知道你们大概什么时候会作出决定吗?
conversations 会话
(a=applicant i=interviewer)
dialogue 1
a: hi, may i speak to mrs smith, please?
a: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?
i: this is mrs smith。
i: 我就是史密斯。
a: mrs smith, how do you do? this is sunlin. i interviewed with you a few days ago。
a: 史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。
i: yes, mr. sun。
i: 是的,孙先生。
a: i am just calling to follow up on the status of the sales manager position。
a: 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。
i: we haven’t made any decision yet. although we do have a couple we are looking at, including you。
i: 我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。
a: i see. well, i am very interested in this position. and if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time。
a: 我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。
i: i certainly will. thank you for calling。
i: 当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。
a: thank you very much, too。
a: 我也非常感谢你。
dialogue 2
a: hello, may i speak to mrs smith?
a: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
i: speaking。
i: 我就是。
a: hi, mrs smith, this is sunlin. you interviewed me a few days ago。
a: 你好,史密斯女士,我是孙林,几天前你面试过我。
i: i know, can i help you?
i: 我知道了,你有什么事吗?
a: i am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the sales manager position。
a: 我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。
i: unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. so we haven’t made any decision。
i: 很抱歉,我们一直在忙着一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。
a: do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?
a: 那你知道你们什么时候会作出决定吗?
i: i hope by next weekend。
i: 我希望是在下个周末之前吧。
a: all right, thank you。
a: 那好,谢谢你。
i: you are welcome. goodbye。
i: 不客气,再见。
a: goodbye。
a: 再见。
下一篇文章: 升职也烦恼:白领的健康定时炸弹
上一篇文章: 商务英语:和各国客户沟通的十大技巧