![]() |
第一天上班见面用英语打招呼
http://www.yiyingyu.com - 发布时间:2010-03-05 - 所在栏目:
公共英语
f: welcome aboard! f:欢迎你老本公司工作!
c: thank you,i'm delighted to be working here,ms.buchwald.
c:谢谢。我很高性能来这里上班,布华奇先生。
f: call me buck,will you?my name is reginald buchwald but everybody call me buck.it's easier.
f:叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。
c: i would hesitate to call you anything but mr.buchwald.isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?
c:除了布奇华先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替别人另外取绰号,不是很不礼貌吗?
f: will,president eisenhower was known as ike.everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.
f:嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的名字。
f: it's been our tradition ever since the company was small.and don't worry about the disrespect business.ok?
f:在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?
c: i'll try.
c:我会试试看。
f: good.but when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as mr.,ms.orwhatever is appropriate.
f:好。不过。如果有外人在时,如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、小姐或任何适当的称谓。
f: to the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.get it?
c:对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?
c: yes,sir.
c:是的,先生。
f: (laughing)and don't sir me either.now i'll show you your private office.
f:(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。
下一篇文章: 公共英语等级考试一级单项填空技巧
上一篇文章: 行销英语绝招100